Hello romanian colegues! :D

My name is Nikolay and I am a member of BMW Club Bulgaria.

I want to apologise for my horrible english, but this is all I can do :)

I really want to visit your beautiful country and especially the Transilvania region.

I want to see the castle of count Dracula :lol:

I already proposed in our forum to make a trip to Romania, there is some enthusiasts, but is too early to say anything :)

If we get together and decide to make this trip, can we meet you to make a big, international BMW meeting infront of Dracula's castle? :) It will be a lot of fun... :D

I have 3 colegues, that are romanians, one of them is living in Brasov. He told me that from the place that I live, to Brasov is little bit more than 500km.

It's not too much...

That's it for this moment :D

Regards :)

Hello Nikolay.

It's a good ideea to make such a meeting, and I'm sure that it would be lots of fun :lol:

The only problem would be with the parking places at the Bran Castle, or better said, the lack of parking places :) Especially if there are more than 10-12 cars.

Keep us in touch with the updates about this trip :)

P.S: From Sofia to Brasov are ~553 km.

I have fresh news - we are making a meeting (maybe last for this year) in Rousse, I think this is ~50km away from Bukuresti.

Nobody knows the date yet, but it will be in november, 2nd or 3rd week, I will keep you guys informed, so you can join us, to have some fun and to talk about visiting your country. Consider this for special invitation :)

thanks for the invitation, Niko, we will try to participate, but we still need to be informed about the date ...

for example, this weekend, we will be focussed on the biggest event of our club in Cluj-Napoca (Transylvania)...

so, maybe next weekend or another one... :)

anyway, next year we are intending to organise a big meeting in Romania within we want to invite some fans and colleagues from other neighbour countries...

I mean Bulgaria, Hungary, few guys from Italy, Germany and Spain... but please don't tell anyone about all this stuff :lol:

ok, that's perfect...

let's hope this meeting will be done soon!

if you wanna feel the Transylvanian people, come this weekend to Cluj-Napoca for the biggest event made by BMWClub Romania !

do you have a national meeting of BMW fans/clubs in Bulgaria ? :)

So.. I made some phone calls..

Tommorow I'll have their answers, but they seem to be exited about this :)

If we come to Romania, we have to arrange some kind of meeting in Bucurest, or better before it..

I need to know when we should be there?

Is it enough rooms in the hotels?

Can we pay with our currency, or we need euros?

And only for information - how many people/cars are on those Romanian meetings?

Also - weather?

You can go to Bururesti meetings, i think that there are every saturday at 2:00 pm...

At this meetings, around 15 cars...

I'm not from Bucuresti, but sometimes i read that topic, with meetigs...:)

You can also read it, or watch photos, this is the link :

http://www.bmwclub.ro/forums/index.php?showtopic=51763 :lol:

I am not talking about the Bucuresti meetings.

I want to know when bucurestians will go to the meeting in Cluj-Napoca , so we can travel with them

If we come, we will be with 1 or 2 cars, somebody have to wait for us before Bucuresti, otherwise we will get lost :)

After that we go in Cluj-Napoca for your biggest BMW event :lol:

Edited by Andronoff

I will be first on the list when they steal a car because I open topic.but pole you are the next because your car is an M.:lol::P:P

or we can use this insurance.

Last summer I wanted to go to sea to Bulgaria and customs won't let me pass.they said it's better because there are so many cars stolen and is more than sure to running out of car .Bulgarian said that not romanian.

i have insurance for every thing less stealth.I turned back via MAMAIA :)(

Edited by alex_bmw e90_wly