11, 12 and 13th of june - Bulgarians in Romania

We are trying to organise a trip to Romania in the begining og June, we already choose the dates, now we have to collect some money in order to reserve some hotel and we will visit you :)

So.. do you want to make this together, or what?

Link to the topic in our BMW forum:

http://bmwpower-bg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=171780 (it's in bulgarian)

it's a good ideea... maybe we can help you to find a place you can stay for a couple of days...

personaly I look forward to meet you all

I went to your contry many times, I like your roads... and I payed many speeding tikets :)

untill then... drive safely!

Our annual meetings are in may and august, so if u can come on ours in may it will be good, because we cannot come to yours in august..

Anyway, we decide to visit your country in june, so i hope that we all can organise something

Consider yourselfs invited on our meeting in june, it will be a track meeting for 3 days and 2 nights - 7,8 and 9th of may, at track "Dragon", Kaloyanovo, Plovdiv region :)

Our annual meetings are in may and august, so if u can come on ours in may it will be good, because we cannot come to yours in august..

Anyway, we decide to visit your country in june, so i hope that we all can organise something

Consider yourselfs invited on our meeting in june, it will be a track meeting for 3 days and 2 nights - 7,8 and 9th of may, at track "Dragon", Kaloyanovo, Plovdiv region :)

woo, very good... you have 2 annual meetings ! :lol:

we have only one National Meeting, this year between 13/15 of August, but also we have many events durring the year...

anyway, if we can go in Bulgaria in May, we'll announce you :)

the same, if you came in Romania in 11/13 of June, be wellcome to our local meeting in Bucharest, at the Military Academy ... :)

• 3 months later...
Where are you guys meeting ? And what other plans do you have for your stay in Romania ?

ai ca iti raspund eu

pe topicul lor nu s-a mai discutat de acest subiect din 11 mai 2010 si din cate am tradus eu ultimul care a postat are ceva examene de dat in acea perioada si nu poate veni :twoup:

am sa le trimit eu un mesaj ca am cont pe forumul lor sa vedem ce spun :)

Edited by daniel LNC

iata raspunsul unuia din membrii forumului bulgaresc cu care am corespondat:

Следващото ЛС | Предишно ЛС | Следващо ЛС

Заглавие: Re: Автопоход: 11, 12 и 13-ти юни - Трансилвания, Румъния

От: martin_g60

Изпратено на: 09 Юни 2010, 21:21

До: daniel LNC

Съобщение

Hi!

Sorry but we can't come to you in Romania because were unable to gather to come

If we start new trip with new dates we write in your forum

Have a nice evening!