Poze M5 2011

tzucul

mie imi place interiorul rosu, dar cu o masina neagra :twoup:

dar nu sunt sigur ca e vorba de un m5(ma refer la photoshop)

in spyshootu` asta

http://cache-02.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/08/2011_bmw_m5_00.jpg

joysticku` e altul

LE: cum ziceam , e photoshop

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368485

This took alittle time and effort to get it right. by the way...im going with these type of side gills for this new M5 just because of the shape of the car, its a more rounder look like the new M3 so i went with the M3 style gills instead of a flat gill pasted on the side of the car. makes sence if you think about it These Renders look as if someone took photos of this car at a car show Enjoy my renders. Thank You.

Edited by Viper05

esti extraordinar, te rog citeste postul meu si acceseaza linkul

adica nenea ala spune ca el a photoshopat personal pozele, le pune pe site, da tu nu-l crezi ,da?? :twoup:

This took alittle time and effort to get it right. by the way...im going with these type of side gills for this new M5 just because of the shape of the car, its a more rounder look like the new M3 so i went with the M3 style gills instead of a flat gill pasted on the side of the car. makes sence if you think about it These Renders look as if someone took photos of this car at a car show Enjoy my renders. Thank You.

Edited by Viper05