Masini puse la vanzare in Romania

Bartolomeus

Pentru cei curiosi in legatura cu ultimele tipuri de SCAM in domeniu auto, am luat legatura cu cel cu scirocco de mai sus, clasica poveste cu UK:

Hello,

The car is in excellent condition, no technical damage, no accidents, full service history.

The car, the German documents and is still registered in GERMANY TĂV valid for 1 year. (Expired in 2013)

I have worked in GERMANY for 2 years, but now my company I signed a contract for 4 years in Denmark.

I want to take the car with me in Denmark, but at the last moment I found out how much is to register the Danish taxes. I'm trying to sell it at that price because I do not use it anymore, it's a shame to keep such a car and not use it. I'm aware that I'm selling it too cheap, but I have no other solution.

I offer (listed) under my car Europe Car Markets websites so I can sell it faster and for more potential buyers.

I can deliver the car anywhere in Europe in up to 5 days delivery.

Can you write English? I use to write an online German translation program if you speak English, contact. Please back to me in English.

Ok' date=' I understand your situation, I want to come to Germany and see the car and if it's OK to buy it. Please give me an adress to come and tomorrow I will be there, I can come by plane if you are in a hurry.[/quote']
Hello,

I am one of those persons that really believes in common sense, honor and respect.

I am a General Inspector on Freight Boat.

http://www.manx.me.uk/certs.htm

The car is now located in United Kingdom (Isle of Man).

I registered the vehicle with eBay Purchase Protection Program, so a local pick-up is not an option.

This company even allow the buyer to test the car before paying for it and I think it is the fair thing to do.

My last offer price is 9.000 EURO.

*Price including:

A) The exchange documents for you to be the new owner of the car;

B) Costs for Transport

C) Full car insurance in case something is wrong with the transport,

Please write me back to discuss only if you are interested!

Nu ma bag peste gusturile unora, masina cu siguranta ar fi luat ochii la un show de EXPO dar imi pare rau pentru calitatea vopselei sau a service-ului in care a fost vopsita, nu are luciu, e matuita parca. (asa se intampla deobicei cand nu folosesti cuptor) Edited by dj_rzn

De aia a si pus virgula intre ele. Noul X5 arata mai bine. De Range Rover nici nu mai zic... ca ala e etalonul pentru segmentul asta.

Nici Kubang-ul de la Maserati nu e tocmai armonios (forme rotunde pe o caroserie de SUV dau impresia de balena esuata), dar parca nu chiar asa rau ca un Cayenne. Singurul SUV mai urat e cel de la Bentley.

http://cdn3.worldcarfans.co/2012/4/23/big/1534826450489298737.jpg