Bmw z4

doomsnoopy

Hello all im Michal from Slowakia and im living in Bucharest.I understand Romanian and also can speak Romanian but unfortunately i cant write so thats why i write in English.

I,m interested to buy a Bmw z4m coupe from bmw dealer but i would like to know if someone knows something about that car.....It has 14000km is a black one with red leather 2006.I think but im not shure i saw it in bmw dealership in Otopeni. Maybe somebody of you know if the car had before some accidents or something like that....also if you have a good idea about leasing companys and Casco for the car let me know plz.Later today i will past more information about the car( just waiting a offer from BMW).

Have a nice day all and thx for all infos.

PS:you can answer in Romanian :)

Michal

It's not that expensive for such a rare car.

yes but also is a winter time new model already coming 3.2 is consuming something only 2 places you need also other car for your normal use....so it not so cheap but i agreee also not so expensive

ah and also we have finance crisis or:P

i hope i make a right decision ...only the leasing from bmw is looking to expensive for me....

Have you compared the price of this car with a similar one from Germany?

yes it is cheaper but you know the prices now are not so real i called to germany and some people say me that they can make me 5000 euro discount...maybe more ...but i prefer to get it from here so i dont have to go so far:P