Richard Hammond (Top Gear)

cosmin rotaru

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,701...5,00.html?f=rss

Un articol cu mai multe detalii shi reactii ale lui Clarkson.

"I would just like to say how heartened Richard will be when I tell him just how many motorists and truck drivers on my way here wound down their windows to say they were rooting for him. Both James and I are looking forward to getting our hamster back."

Sa dea Domnul!

Hammond's condition was downgraded from "serious but stable" to "stable" in the morning of September 22, when he was moved out of intensive care.[10] On the same day ITV News reported that Hammond was conscious and was talking to friends and family.

Hammond has been visited several times in hospital since the crash by co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson and responded well to conversations with him. He even managed a smile after Clarkson jokingly said the reason he crashed was because he was such a 'crap driver'.

In the early hours of 22 September, Hammond took his first steps, just 30 hours after the crash, according to Jeremy Clarkson, and was moved to a general ward on 23 September. [17]

DECI E SPRE BINE!! :blink: